Date: December 11th, 2020
Meeting point: Zoom
what brings people together better than a meal together?
Since we unfortunately cannot meet you personally this semester, we would like to spend as many wonderful moments online with you as possible!
A meal together is definitely one of them! That's why we invite you to cook with us on Friday and have dinner afterwards.
So that I can shop early enough, here is the recipe:
Ingrediens (2-3 persons)
o 250g rice / couscous / quinoa / noodles
o 1 big onion
o 2 big carotts
o 1 small broccoli
o 1 big paprica
o ½ leek
o 150 g green beans
o 150 g sugar pea pods
o 100 g mushrooms
o olive oil to fry
o 1-2 teaspoon curry powder
o 1 teaspoon curcuma
o salt, pepper, cayenne pepper
o juice of half an orange
o 1 can coconut milk
o 100 g (vegan) cream cheese
o 4 tablespoons strained tomatoes
o 1 teaspoon curry paste or sambal oelek
o Chickpeas (optional)
1. Cut all your vegitables
2. Fry your onion and carottes in olive oil. When glazed add the rest of the vegetables and steam it for about 10 minutes.
3. Meanwhile add the Coconut milk (not all the water), the cream cheese, the tomato sauce and the curry paste or the sambal oelek to a bowl and mix it in a blender.
4. Spice your food with curry powder, curcuma, salt, pepper and cayenne pepper. Stir it and add the orange juice as well as the Sauce.
5. Cook your sides and let the vegetables simmer for another 5 to 10 minutes.
6. Last but not least season your food and enjoy!
Your Erasmus Student Network Bonn Team
- Everyone is invited.